An interesting Goldsmiths’ Company Plaque or Lid.
An interesting plaque, or lid, part marked for Asprey and Company, London, circa 1950, engraved with a presentation inscription: ‘Presented to the Rt. Hon. Harold Wilson O.B.E., P.C., M.P., President of the Board of Trade, on the occasion of the opening of the DESIGN & RESEARCH CENTRE for the Gold, Silver & Jewellery Industries at Goldsmiths’ Hall, London November 15th 1950.’
Length – 12.70 cm.; Width – 10.20 cm.; Weight – 123.30 gms.